- Born on 23/10/1993 in Udine, Italy.
- Received my master degree in Computer Sience at University of Udine with final marks
110/110 (cum laude) on March 15th, 2018. The title of my thesis was “One-pass and tree-shaped
tableaux for timed temporal logics” and my supervisor was Angelo Montanari.
- Since November 1th, 2018, I am a PhD student at the Embedded System Unit in FBK (Fondazione Bruno Kessler)
and at University of Udine.
- Assegnatario del premio per il riconoscimento del merito ai migliori laureati in corso
dell’ateneo nell’anno accademico 2016-2017.
- Vincitore per il Dipartimento di Scienze Matematiche, Informatiche e Fisiche del premio
messo a disposizione dalla Federazione delle BCC del Friuli Venezia Giulia riservato ai
laureati dei corsi di laurea magistrale dell’Università degli Studi di Udine, A.A.
- From September 3th to October 31th, 2018, I worked at the Embedded System Unit in
FBK (Fondazione Bruno Kessler).
- I partecipated in the GandALF 2018 (the Ninth International Symposium on Games, Automata, Logics
and Formal Verification) held in Saarbr&uucken, Germany, September 26-28, 2018.
- I attended the 1th summer school on Formal Methods for Cyber-Physical Systems (Automatic Synthesis
of Controllers for Hybrid Systems) held in Verona, Italy, 12th-16th September 2017.