Right now, METAppeal provides
- a simple unit testing framework for MetaPost;
- facilities for defining and declaring your own data types, classes and templates;
- facilities to implement parametrised code blocks;
- a few simple data structures (records, memory pools, arrays, bigints, bigstrings, stacks, queues, lists, trees);
- a “metappealing” version of John Hobby’s boxes package.
Therefore, it is not a library for end users (yet), but it may be interesting for library developers or anyone who has a good knowledge of MetaPost.