A special issue of the Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming (JLAMP) will be devoted to the themes of the “Meta Models for Process Languages” workshop series (MEMO; Berlin, June 2014, and Grenoble, June 2015). This is however an open call for papers and everyone is invited to submit. See the complete call for papers for more details.
- Submission of papers: November 15, 2015
- First round reviews: February 29, 2016
- Submission of revised versions: April 30, 2016
- Second round reviews: May 31, 2016
- Final manuscript due: June 30, 2016
- Publication: ~ September 2016