Conto for OS X 10.4–10.7
Conto is a simple application that allows you to keep track of your expenses and income on a monthly basis. Its features include:
- support for different currencies, number formats, date formats;
- strong encryption (requires GnuPG);
- support for storing any account-related information;
- full undo-redo capabilities;
- drawing a histogram from your data.
Conto is free software distributed under the GPL license. Versions for Intel (courtesy of Johan Bloemberg) and PPC architectures are available. Conto is not compatible with Mountain Lion or later.